Wednesday, February 18, 2009

MIA


Ah... refactoring. As much as I like goofing around drawing rocks, grass and of course myself, life is not all fun and games. I'm about ready to start churning out lots of enemies and objects, but the internal architecture of my game code needs some work to make that a productive exercise.


I'm surprised how quickly I've been able to build up the game to where it is, but I've taken a bunch of shortcuts and made some compromises to enable that to happen. So time to go MIA for a few weeks, and when I come out the other side I'll hopefully be in a better position to be churning out features.


I'm going in!

3 comments:

  1. Update please. I am NOT going to let you let this resolution slide. I am like your resolution coach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and I want something new to read while I eat lunch at my desk like a huge loser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see someone is keeping me honest. I've just added a new post to prove that I've been busy. Thanks Coach!

    All you other clowns take notes. :)

    ReplyDelete