Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ask ed


Have you ever noticed that nearly every magazine has a person named Ed, who is responsible for responding to readers' letters? Well I've just employed such an individual, and his surname is Itor!


Creating a game can be a long and arduous project, but there are moments of pure adrenaline. Now is such a moment! I've just implemented an inline game editor, and it rocks! It only places tiles right now, and you can't actually save yet, but the foundation is there and it just feels like such an important feature in terms of the overall game quality, because it removes all the tedious trial and error that would otherwise be required. Check it out!


1 comment:

  1. I feel like I should be really excited for you but I honestly have no idea why this is a good thing. But... YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete